Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Daily Schedule

Today I thought I would share how I set up my day. ELM stands for Engage Learning Model. It refers to a new model my school has implemented this year. In 2nd grade, we only use it in science and social studies, but the older grades, 4th - 8th, use this for all subjects. It has an amazing impact on our kids. Basically, without spending all night typing, the model refers to a format of project based learning. I'll tell you what, when my second graders can draw connections and will ask me to research their own topics, I can't help but stare in disbelief! :) It is a great model. If you are interested in learning more check out this site... Engage 2 Learn Website 

Well, I hope this gives you a peek into my daily schedule. I will explain in more detail later, but right now I am totally exhausted! :)

Goodnight All,
Tess


No comments:

Post a Comment